Monday, April 4, 2011

First Visit to the Library

Maggie had her visit visit to the library on Monday, April 4th. She attended a class with her cousin Ethan where they played, listened to some books read to them and completed an Easter craft! She and Ethan seemed way more interested in the reading part of the class, so I figured I would just take them myself.

We went to the library again today. I pulled them in the wagon, which they loved. Unfortunately, Maggie got her finger stuck in one of the holes on the way there, so when we got to the library, she was pretty upset and kept asking for her paci and a nap! But, as soon as she saw the library, she really cheered up! We went in and they kept taking books from the shelves and sitting at the tables to read. I read several books to them and they each picked out a book from the author Margaret Wise Brown to check out. It's so great that Maggie seems to love reading as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment