Thursday, April 14, 2011

Aquarium part 2


Aunt Natalie came for a short visit on April 1st, so we tried to do as much as we could while she was here! On Saturday morning, we got up early and went straight to the aquarium. Since it was going to be one of the nicest days in Chicago for months, I knew there would be a lot of people visiting the aquarium, so I wanted to get there when they opened! Which turned out to be a great idea because when we were leaving, there was a line out of the aquarium to get in!!

The kids absolutely loved it! We went so many places in the aquarium, but still didn't see everything. After we left, we went to Oakbrook mall for some shopping & dinner to celebrate Aunt Natalie's birthday. Maggie & Ethan didn't sleep for a minute on the drive. Instead, they had a hilarious conversation that went something like this:

Maggie & Ethan saying "no!" back and forth. Tonia & I saying "don't say no to each other!"
Ethan "No, Maggie!"
Maggie "Don't say no, Ethan!"
Ethan "Go timeout Maggie!"
Maggie "I'm not going to timeout!"
Ethan "never, never, never!"

I wish I could remember the rest of it because it was hilarious! It just shows how I need to keep this blog more updated! And the weekend showed how much we miss Natalie and truly enjoy any time we get to see her!!


No comments:

Post a Comment