Thursday, May 9, 2013

First field trip!

We went on Maggie's first field trip today! I am so glad I was able to chaperone and experience this with her. She had a lot of fun and I'm sure she can't wait to go again. We went to see the Goldilocks and the Three Bears at the Beverly Performing Arts Center. The whole class really seemed to enjoy themselves except for the other girl in my group who was afraid of heights and ended up sitting in the balcony! The best part was when the three bears returned home to find Goldilocks and Maggie was sitting on my lap and both girls were covering their eyes because they were afraid of what was going to happen to Goldilocks! Haha. And they both know the story! So funny. 
Maggie's first time on a bus!!
Mags and Ella of course sitting together even though we weren't sure either were going to be able to go be able to go because of Maggie's eye issues and Ella's excitement issues!
The three bears. 
Goldilocks and her mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment